Experts have long been discussing the future impact of e-commerce on the function and role of shopping centers and overall development of the retail market. As part of the NextGenLab project launched by Retail Institute, dedicated to implementing innovative retail solutions, we focus on analysis of impact of e-commerce on traditional retail and determination of areas which will require a modern perspectives and new solutions.
Together with retail chains and main online sales platforms we develop analyses and benchmarks covering:
- share of online sales in company results
- analysis of number of receipts
- analysis of number of items per receipt
- analysis of number of transactions and average transaction value
- analysis of average unit prices